TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Trainer will use his skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account your lifestyle, personal goals, fitness levels and medical history.
The Trainer will provide the coaching, supervision, advice and support that you will need to achieve your goals. Each personal training session will last 60 minutes unless otherwise agreed (a “Session”).
It is understood between you and your Trainer that both must commit to your training programme 100% in order for you to achieve results
You understand that the results of any fitness programme cannot be guaranteed. Your progress depends on your effort and co-operation in and outside of the Session. You acknowledge that individual results may vary and that no particular result is guaranteed by your Trainer.
- Booking and Cancellation of Training Sessions
- All notice must be given in writing.
- 48 hour cancellation policy: 48 hour notice must be given before a session. Failure to give advance notice will result in the loss of the session and no refund made.
- When the appropriate notice is given, the session will be rescheduled. All sessions have a 45 day expiry from cancellation date. If sessions are not rescheduled within 45 days, the session will be lost and no refund will be given. This is to ensure we deliver on your required sessions and achieve your results.
- Any rearranged cancelled sessions will be at a time mutually agreed between yourself and the Personal Trainer
- If your Personal Trainer fails to give you 24 hours’ prior notice of any cancellation, you will be entitled to 1 extra hour of Personal Training, in addition to the session you missed.
- If you are late for your session, your session will be reduced in accordance with that time. If you are more than 25 minutes late, your Personal Trainer may choose to cancel the session and you may lose that session, in which case no refund will be made.
- Any other refunds are at the discretion of your Personal Trainer
- Once purchased, your sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- You understand that in the unlikely event of your Trainer being unable to continue your training, for any reason, you can request a full refund from your Trainer for any unfulfilled Sessions.
- In the event of a holiday which results in missing more than one session consecutively – 14 days prior notice should be given to reschedule
- If the client is late the session, it cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- For a permanent reschedule (e.g. moving days and / or times permanently) 7 days notice must be given. Please note, no space is guaranteed without written confirmation from your trainer.
- 30 days notice is required before cancellation of subscription
- Fees and Payment
- All payments must be made in full prior to any sessions being undertaken.
- All direct debit Personal Training sessions must be used within the calendar month to which they relate. Any such sessions not used within the calendar month will be lost without any refund and may not be carried over into the following months
- To ensure your direct debit starts by the 1st day of the following month, you will need to have completed this agreement online or to have signed and submitted this agreement in person, in either case by the 15th day of the current month
- If you want to cancel or change your direct debit you must tell us about the change before the 15th day of the month.
- Top-up sessions for direct debit Personal Training are available at any time, and can only be purchased by those who have selected the direct debit Personal Training option.
- Payment will be taken on the 1st day of the month.
- Eligibility to receive a Training Session
- You are required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- The client is required to arrive 5 – 10 minutes prior to a training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
- You are required to complete a consultation (face to face, telephone or virtual) before undertaking your first personal training session.
- Fitness, Health and Safety
- If for any medical reason you are no longer able to complete any Personal Training sessions, you will be given a refund on any outstanding sessions. We may ask for you to provide proof from your GP.
- Your Trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge for providing this letter.
- You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the Trainer of any conditions or changes to your health, now and ongoing, which might affect your ability to exercise safely and with minimal risk of injury.
- You understand that there are inherent risks in participating in a programme of strenuous exercise. If you sustain or claim to sustain any injury while participating in training, you acknowledge that the Trainer is not responsible, except where the injury was caused by her gross negligence or intentional act.
- If your Trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
- Your Trainer cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
- If the Trainer is late, additional time will be added to the sessions or to subsequent sessions
- Events beyond our reasonable control
- In the event you are not able to attend due to a circumstance outside of your control, the standard rules of cancellation apply. However it will be to the personal trainers discretion if deemed suitable to reschedule.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions
- The Trainer has the right to change these Terms and Conditions, for example, to be able to offer new services or as required by law. The Trainer will notify you of any change. When such a change(s) is made, if dissatisfied you can cancel this agreement once you have made any payments already due to the Trainer.
- How We Use Your Personal Information (Data Protection)
- You are responsible for keeping all your contact information and marketing preferences up to date with your trainer. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), the trainer will only do what you ask her to do, or what you have given her permission to do with any personal or sensitive information held about you.
- Your training may be filmed or pictures taken for marketing purposes. Your participation in a session means you consent to photography, filming and sound recording which may include you as a Client and its use in commercial distribution without payment or copyright.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential.
* Please make sure you arrive 15 mins before session, this gives you time to warm up and prepare for your workout
* Clients must keep Mr Gainz updated via phone, text or WatsApp if running late. Mr Gainz is not obligated to exceed the the scheduled time of a session in circumstances where the client is late.
* In circumstances where Mr Gainz is late for any reason, the client will still be provided with the full length of the agreed session.
* If Mr Gainz is unable to attend a session for any reason, the client will be given reasonabale notice and offered an alternative session time and /or date.
HEALTH & SAFETY
* Please keep all personal belongings in a safe place.Mr Gainz is not responsible for any loss or theft.
* Please ensure that all loose / valuable jewellery is removed before the session.
* Please make sure you inform Mr Gainz of any previous injuries or health issues you have before the start of a session
* Please make sure you are in good health and hydrated before your session.
* Please make sure you eat at least an hour and a half before your session.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Please note that all services are non refundable.
* All clients must give at least 48 hours notice to reschedule your sessions, if unable to attend original booking date and time. You will still be charged in full for missed sessions.
* Clients will be charged a pre paid session in full if you fail to attend a confirmed session or show or cancel without providing 48 hours notice.
A confirmed session date/ time is agreed between Mr Gainz and client, either verbally or via electronic means.