TERMS & CONDITIONS
* All PT packages must be paid in full and in advance in order for sessions to be booked.
* All online coaching packages must be paid in full and in advance before Mr Gainz services can be rendered.
* Payment for a new block of sessions should be paid a minimum of 1 week before the start of a new block booking.
* Please make sure you arrive 15 mins before session, this gives you time to warm up and prepare for your workout
* Clients must keep Mr Gainz updated via phone, text or WatsApp if running late. Mr Gainz is not obligated to exceed the the scheduled time of a session in circumstances where the client is late.
* In circumstances where Mr Gainz is late for any reason, the client will still be provided with the full length of the agreed session.
* If Mr Gainz is unable to attend a session for any reason, the client will be given reasonabale notice and offered an alternative session time and /or date.
HEALTH & SAFETY
* Please keep all personal belongings in a safe place.Mr Gainz is not responsible for any loss or theft.
* Please ensure that all loose / valuable jewellery is removed before the session.
* Please make sure you inform Mr Gainz of any previous injuries or health issues you have before the start of a session
* Please make sure you are in good health and hydrated before your session.
* Please make sure you eat at least an hour and a half before your session.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
Please note that all services are non refundable.
* All clients must give at least 48 hours notice to reschedule your sessions, if unable to attend original booking date and time. You will still be charged in full for missed sessions.
* Clients will be charged a pre paid session in full if you fail to attend a confirmed session or show or cancel without providing 48 hours notice.
A confirmed session date/ time is agreed between Mr Gainz and client, either verbally or via electronic means.
BOOTCAMP TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bookings are non-refundable. Sessions are non-transferable
If Mr Gainz needs to cancel a session for any reason, the session will be rearranged and may take place virtually, particularly in instances where circumstances are beyond our control, such as persistent bad weather, lockdown etc.By purchasing Bootcamp, you understand that the fitness classes that you are taking part in have inherent risks of injury and dangers and holds a risk (however small) of serious injury or possible death. It is the responsibility to make Mr Gainz staff aware of any medical conditions that you may have, and any medication you may need. You are also aware that you must comply with staff instructions for your own safety and smooth running of your classes. You will also disclose any discomfort you feel within the environment or during training and inform Mr Gainz staff of any desire you may have to omit or discontinue with any aspect of the class or activity. Mr Gainz team also reserves the right to refuse participation to clients that they believe to be in any way not fit to participate in a particular activity, and in such circumstances no refunds shall be given. You are aware of the risks, dangers and hazards associated with fitness classes and you freely accept and fully assume all such risks, dangers and hazards and the possibility of personal injury, death, property damage or loss resulting therefrom release of liability, waiver of claims and indemnity agreement. In consideration of Mr Gainz’s team allowing you to participate in fitness classes, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is acknowledged, you hereby agree to the following: TO WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS that you have or may in the future have against MR GAINZ TEAM and their directors, officers, employees, guides, agents and representatives, (all of whom are hereinafter collectively referred to as “THE RELEASEES”) arising out of any aspect of my participation in fitness classes. TO RELEASE THE RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury including death that you may suffer or that my next of kin may suffer as a result of my participation in fitness classes, DUE TO ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR BREACH OF ANY STATUTORY OR OTHER DUTY OF CARE ON THE PART OF RELEASES; AND INCLUDING THE FAILURE ON THE PART OF THE RELEASES TO SAFEGUARD OR PROTECT ME FROM THE RISKS DANGERS AND HAZARDS OF FITNESS CLASSES REFERRED TO ABOVE;
TO HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY THE RELEASES from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party, resulting from my participation in fitness classes; and
That this agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next of kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives, in the event of my death. This agreement will be governed by and interpreted in accordance what the laws of England and Wales and any litigation involving parties to the Agreement shall be brought within the courts of England and Wales. By entering into the Bootcamp Agreement you are not relying on any oral or written representations or statements made by the Releases with respect to the safety of fitness classes, other than what is set forth in this Agreement.